2016/17 academic year
- On August 27Ü— OctoberÜ7 Klaus Haensgen from University of Applied Sciences in Leipzig will teach master students from the faculty of Mathematics and Informational Technologies.
- The cooperation with international institutions and funds made it possible to invite to OSU in 2016/17Üacademic year international educators: Megumi Kitamura (Japan), Tomoko Ishibashi (Japan) and Birte Richardt (Germany).
- In autumn semester Tall Ueberrueck-Fries from Ludwig Maximilian University (Germany) will take a study course in our university.
- On SeptemberÜ1 Sarah Eiden (USA) enrolled in “Russian as a Foreign Language” course.
- On September 4–13 five students from Hiroshima University (Japan) studied at OSU Summer School.
- On September 15 our university hosted the participants of the festival “Days of German culture in Orenburg”.
- On September 22–23 Gesine Katrin Grande, Rector of Leipzig University of Applied Sciences visited OSU.
- On October 3–4 Prof. Takayuki Ebata participated in the festival “Day of Japan at OSU”.
- On October 4–15 Dr. Angelica Maria Jodl, a teacher from Courses of German as a Foreign Language at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Germany), will teach OSU students majoring in German language.
- On October 4 Mr. Otsuki, Minister, Director of Information Office of the Embassy of Japan in Russia, participated in the opening ceremony of the festival “Days of Japan at OSU”.
- On October 5 the delegation from Japan Center in Nozhny Novgorod presented a business seminar on Keizen philosophy for new products development.
- On October 7 a photographer from the USA Brindley Harold presented to the Institute of Management students a lecture on the role of photography for tourism products promotion and environmental studies.
- On October 10–15 OSU hosted “The Days of Germany in Orenburg” participants: Angelica Maria Jodl, a teacher from Courses of German as a Foreign Language at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich; Andreas Götz, a writer and Alexei Doerre, a DAAD lecture from Bashkir State University.
- On October 18Ü— NovemberÜ18 five PhD students from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University took a training course in the methodology of scientific research.
- On October 25Ü— NovemberÜ25 a PhD student from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University took a training course at the OSU Faculty of Philology and Journalism.
- On October 30Ü— NovemberÜ2 the university welcomed next guests for "The days of Japan" festivalÜ— 14Ürepresentatives from Ehime prefecture.
- On November 7–24 Prof. Ryo Sekiya, a lecturer from Hiroshima University, will give a lecture course on Organic Chemistry.
- On December 15–21 Klaus Haensgen from University of Applied Sciences in Leipzig (Germany) presented lectures to the students from the faculty of Mathematics and Informational Technologies.
- On January 10–12 Akira Marushima (Japan) from Pacific National University gave classes in Japanese.
- On February 1–3 OSU hosted the participants of “University complex as a regional center for education, science and culture” conference: a library director from Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University G.ÜUnalbaeva and a library director from Utemisov West Kazakhstan State University G.ÜTurezhanova (Kazakhstan).
- Through February 1Ü— MayÜ10 G.ÜKodasheva, a PhD student from L.N.ÜGumilev Eurasian University (Kazakhstan) is taking a training course at OSU.
- On February 28 Lena Kalmykova, a service engineer from “Nord-Lock International AB” (Sweden) participated in the seminar “Application of innovative technologies in screw joints” hosted by the faculty of Transport.
- On March 13–26 four students from Utemisov West Kazakhstan State University (Kazakhstan) studied in the faculty of Law as academic exchange students.
- On March 14–20 Karsten Michael Drohsel, a designer of table games (Germany) presented seminars as a part of “Games Workshop” project.
- On March 20–29 a delegation from Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in the Institute of Management.
- On March 28–April 3Ülecturers from Robert Bosch Fund Ferdinand Josef Sander and Christoph Steinert (Germany) presented workshops as a part of “Gender roles in music clips” project.
- Through April 7Ü— JuneÜ10 Mark Abyad, a master student from Grenoble-Alpes will take a training course in the faculty of Philology and Journalism and French center.
- On April 21 OSU hosted educators and students from Southwest University for Nationalities (China).
- On April 24 — May 6 PhD. M. Saiyimova, Head of State Management and Marketing department from Aktobe Regional State university named after K.ÜZhubanov (Kazakhstan) delivered a short-term lecture course for OSU Institute of Management students.
- On April 27–28 the university hosted the delegation from Aktobe Regional State university named after K.ÜZhubanov (Kazakhstan). Prof. B.ÜErdembekov, Rector of Aktobe Regional State university named after K.ÜZhubanov headed the delegation.
- On April 28 B. Saparbaev, Akim of Aktubinsk region (Kazakhstan), payed a visit to OSU.