2016/17 academic year
- The cooperation with international institutions and funds made it possible to invite to OSU in 2016/17šacademic year international educators: Megumi Kitamura (Japan), Tomoko Ishibashi (Japan) and Birte Richardt (Germany).
- In autumn semester Tall Ueberrueck-Fries from Ludwig Maximilian University (Germany) will take a study course in our university.
- On Septemberš1 Sarah Eiden (USA) enrolled in “Russian as a Foreign Language” course.
- On September 4–13 five students from Hiroshima University (Japan) studied at OSU Summer School.š›››
- On September 15 our university hosted the participants of the festival “Days of German culture in Orenburg”.š›››
- On September 22–23 Gesine Katrin Grande, Rector of Leipzig University of Applied Sciences visited OSU.š›››
- On October 3–4 Prof. Takayuki Ebata participated in the festival “Days of Japan at OSU”.š›››
- On October 4–15 Dr. Angelica Maria Jodl, a teacher from Courses of German as a Foreign Language at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Germany), will teach OSU students majoring in German language.š›››
- On October 4 Mr. Otsuki, Minister, Director of Information Office of the Embassy of Japan in Russia, participated in the opening ceremony of the festival “Days of Japan at OSU”.š›››
- On October 5 the delegation from Japan Center in Nozhny Novgorod presented a business seminar on Keizen philosophy for new products development.š›››
- On October 7 a photographer from the USA Brindley Harold presented to the Institute of Management students a lecture on the role of photography for tourism products promotion and environmental studies.š›››
- On October 10–15 OSU hosted “The Days of Germany in Orenburg” participants: Angelica Maria Jodl, a teacher from Courses of German as a Foreign Language at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich; Andreas Götz, a writer and Alexei Doerre, a DAAD lecture from Bashkir State University.š›››
- On October 18š— Novemberš18 five PhD students from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University took a training course in the methodology of scientific research.
- On October 25š— Novemberš25 a PhD student from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University took a training course at the OSU Faculty of Philology and Journalism.
- On October 30š— Novemberš2 the university welcomed next guests for “Days of Japan at OSU” festivalš— 14šrepresentatives from Ehime prefecture.š›››
- On November 7–24 Prof. Ryo Sekiya, a lecturer from Hiroshima University, will give a lecture course on Organic Chemistry.š›››
- On January 10–12 Akira Marushima (Japan) from Pacific National University gave classes in Japanese.š›››
- On February 1–3 OSU hosted the participants of “University complex as a regional center for education, science and culture” conference: a library director from Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University G.šUnalbaeva and a library director from Utemisov West Kazakhstan State University G.šTurezhanova (Kazakhstan).
- Through February 1š— Mayš10 G.šKodasheva, a PhD student from L.N.šGumilev Eurasian University (Kazakhstan) is taking a training course at OSU.š›››
- On February 28 Lena Kalmykova, a service engineer from “Nord-Lock International AB” (Sweden) participated in the seminar “Application of innovative technologies in screw joints” hosted by the faculty of Transport.š›››
- On March 13–26 four students from Utemisov West Kazakhstan State University (Kazakhstan) studied in the faculty of Law as academic exchange students.
- On March 14–20 Karsten Michael Drohsel, a designer of table games (Germany) presented seminars as a part of “Games Workshop” project.š›››
- On March 20–29 a delegation from Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan) took a training course in the Institute of Management.š›››
- On March 28 — April 3šlecturers from Robert Bosch Fund Ferdinand Josef Sander and Christoph Steinert (Germany) presented workshops as a part of “Gender roles in music clips” project.
- Through April 7š— Juneš10 Mark Abyad, a master student from Grenoble-Alpes will take a training course in the faculty of Philology and Journalism and French center.
- On April 21 OSU hosted educators and students from Southwest University for Nationalities (China).š›››
- On April 24 — May 6 PhD. M. Saiyimova, Head of State Management and Marketing department from Aktobe Regional State university named after K.šZhubanov (Kazakhstan) delivered a short-term lecture course for OSU Institute of Management students.
- On April 27–28 the university hosted the delegation from Aktobe Regional State university named after K.šZhubanov (Kazakhstan). Prof. B.šErdembekov, Rector of Aktobe Regional State university named after K.šZhubanov headed the delegation.š›››
- On April 28 B. Saparbaev, Akim of Aktubinsk region (Kazakhstan), payed a visit to OSU.š›››
- On May 11 S. Eskaliev, Dean of History faculty from Aktobe Regional State University named after K.šZhubanov (Kazakhstan) and V.šMenkovskiy, Professor of History department from Belarusian State University (Belarus) participated in the international scientific conference “1917 revolution and civil war as key points in Russian history in XXšcentury”.š›››
- On May 16–19 Atsushi Sakaniwa, professor from Waseda University (Japan) gave classes to the students of OSU Japan Information Center.š›››
- On May 29 Peter Korrell from the public association MitOst (Germany) visted the OSU German Center.
- On May 29–30 the delegation from Academy of Management under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic payed a vist to OSU.š›››
- On May 29–31 delegates from L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Kazakhstan) participated in the final round of the Eurasian Olympics on Statistics.š›››
- On June 19–23 Kathryn Ann Rexford, educator from the USA, gave an upgrading course for English language teachers from OSU Faculty of Philology and Journalism.š›››
- On June 29–30 Julia Kuznetzova from Zhubanov Aktubinsk Regional State University (Kazakhstan) took an upgrading course on design.