2016/17 academic year
- On August 27Ü— OctoberÜ7 Klaus Haensgen from University of Applied Sciences in Leipzig will teach master students from the faculty of Mathematics and Informational Technologies.
- The cooperation with international institutions and funds made it possible to invite to OSU in 2016/17Üacademic year international educators: Megumi Kitamura (Japan), Tomoko Ishibashi (Japan) and Birte Richardt (Germany).
- In autumn semester Tall Ueberrueck-Fries from Ludwig Maximilian University (Germany) will take a study course in our university.
- On SeptemberÜ1 Sarah Eiden (USA) enrolled in “Russian as a Foreign Language” course.
- On September 4–13 five students from Hiroshima University (Japan) studied at OSU Summer School.
- On September 15 our university hosted the participants of the festival “Days of German culture in Orenburg”.
- On September 22–23 Gesine Katrin Grande, Rector of Leipzig University of Applied Sciences visited OSU.
- On October 3–4 Prof. Takayuki Ebata participated in the festival “Day of Japan at OSU”.
- On October 4–15 Dr. Angelica Maria Jodl, a teacher from Courses of German as a Foreign Language at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Germany), will teach OSU students majoring in German language.
- On October 4 Mr. Otsuki, Minister, Director of Information Office of the Embassy of Japan in Russia, participated in the opening ceremony of the festival “Days of Japan at OSU”.
- On October 5 the delegation from Japan Center in Nozhny Novgorod presented a business seminar on Keizen philosophy for new products development.
- On October 7 a photographer from the USA Brindley Harold presented to the Institute of Management students a lecture on the role of photography for tourism products promotion and environmental studies.
- On October 10–15 OSU hosted “The Days of Germany in Orenburg” participants: Angelica Maria Jodl, a teacher from Courses of German as a Foreign Language at the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich; Andreas Götz, a writer and Alexei Doerre, a DAAD lecture from Bashkir State University.
- On October 18Ü— NovemberÜ18 five PhD students from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University took a training course in the methodology of scientific research.
- On October 25Ü— NovemberÜ25 a PhD student from Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda State University took a training course at the OSU Faculty of Philology and Journalism.
- On October 30Ü— NovemberÜ2 the university welcomed next guests for "The days of Japan" festivalÜ— 14Ürepresentatives from Ehime prefecture.
- On November 7–24 Prof. Ryo Sekiya, a lecturer from Hiroshima University, will give a lecture course on Organic Chemistry.